Gallery 631 is owned by Art House Reproductions and is available for hire by artists, photographers or organisations looking for a seminar venue.
Located upstairs at Unit 6, 31 Thompson Street, Bowen Hills, the gallery offers artists the space for short terms exhibitions either for one night or a weekend. The gallery is manned by you though most of the time we will be on hand if you need assistance.
- One Night Only Exhibitions
- Friday night 6pm – 9pm, Saturday 9am to 9pm, Sunday 9am to 4pm Exhibitions
- Seminars – daytime or evening.
Features as Gallery or Seminar Room
- Downstairs entry foyer with 3m of wall exhibition space
- Upstairs Gallery space – 30 linear metres of wall exhibition space
- 65 square metres of floor space upstairs – 2.7m ceilings
- Standing room for 60 people max, seminar seating for up to 40 people or 16 people seated at 8 tables.
- Gallery track hanging system
- Gallery lighting system – track, spot and downlights
- Ducted air conditioning
- Monitored security system
- Bar fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities (BYO ingredients)
- Convection Microwave
- No commission on art sales
- Advice and service for art reproductions
- 75″ 4k Television for seminars – BYO Laptop.
Please contact us for pricing and availability – firstname.lastname@example.org